Saturday, March 21, 2009
- Name: John L. Trapp
- Location: Buchanan, Michigan, United States
My fascination with birds dates to earliest childhood. Entries in my high school senior yearbook profess my interest in ornithology. Birds and their conservation were the focus of a 33-year career as a professional wildlife biologist with the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service that took me from the westernmost Aleutian Islands to the political intrigue of Washington, D.C. In retirement, birds remain my constant obsession.
- Ivory-billed Woodpecker Debate Gets Ugly...and Per...
- Ivory-billed Woodpecker Fraud
- Sap Beetles of Berrien County, Michigan
- Tooth-necked Fungus Beetles of Berrien County, Mic...
- Telephone-pole Beetles of Berrien County, Michigan...
- Wrinkled Bark Beetles of Berrien County, Michigan
- Reticulated Beetles of Berrien County, Michigan
- Ivory-bill Madness
- All ‘Bout ‘Possums
- Monocots of Berrien County, Michigan