Saturday, April 12, 2008
- Name: John L. Trapp
- Location: Buchanan, Michigan, United States
My fascination with birds dates to earliest childhood. Entries in my high school senior yearbook profess my interest in ornithology. Birds and their conservation were the focus of a 33-year career as a professional wildlife biologist with the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service that took me from the westernmost Aleutian Islands to the political intrigue of Washington, D.C. In retirement, birds remain my constant obsession.
- Five Years Ago in Birds Etcetera
- Field Notes from the Past #5
- Economics of Ivory-billed Woodpecker Recovery
- Field Notes from the Past #4
- The $3,000 Birdhouse
- Field Notes from the Past #3
- Field Notes from the Past #2
- Penguins Can Fly? Say It Ain't So!
- Field Notes from the Past #1
- My March BiGBY List