Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Field Notes from the Past #2

Being a continuation of field-journal entries from the springs of 1962 and 1963, when I was just a lad of 15 or 16 growing up in the village of Galien, Berrien County, Michigan.

April 2, Monday [1962]

This evening after work, Mom, Jim [my brother], and I went to Springville [LaPorte County], Indiana[,] with Mike and Ado Boyce to see the Whistling [=Tundra] Swans. We found the marsh without much trouble but no swans were seen. We decided to go again tomorrow before school.

1 Comments:

Blogger Birdinggirl said...

Hi John,

You have been tagged by a fellow bird blogger. For details see my April 2nd post at: http://birdinggirl.blogspot.com

I'm sure you'll come up with something good!

Best,

BG

April 02, 2008 8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

The FatBirder's Nest
FatBirder Web Ring