Tuesday, April 01, 2008
- Name: John L. Trapp
- Location: Buchanan, Michigan, United States
My fascination with birds dates to earliest childhood. Entries in my high school senior yearbook profess my interest in ornithology. Birds and their conservation were the focus of a 33-year career as a professional wildlife biologist with the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service that took me from the westernmost Aleutian Islands to the political intrigue of Washington, D.C. In retirement, birds remain my constant obsession.
- Field Notes from the Past #1
- My March BiGBY List
- Troublesome Scaup
- The LBG--Avian Life, Literary Arts
- "an interesting adventure story"
- "Why Don't We Do it in the Road"
- Crescent View Chronicles--March 18, 2008
- Way Too Easy for a Life Bird
- Peenting and Winnowing
- Migrant Waterfowl