Thursday, July 27, 2006
- Name: John L. Trapp
- Location: Buchanan, Michigan, United States
My fascination with birds dates to earliest childhood. Entries in my high school senior yearbook profess my interest in ornithology. Birds and their conservation were the focus of a 33-year career as a professional wildlife biologist with the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service that took me from the westernmost Aleutian Islands to the political intrigue of Washington, D.C. In retirement, birds remain my constant obsession.
- Unique Perspective on Bird-Window Collisions
- Demystifying Nocturnal Migration
- Mercury Widespread in New York Songbirds
- Impacts of Birdwatching on Human and Avian Communi...
- Birdwatcher or Birder: Which Are You . . . And Doe...
- Bird Word Stumpers
- More on Flight of the Goose
- Ribald Woodpecker Joke
- Woodpecker Boxing Shorts
- Duck Populations Rebound