Tuesday, July 18, 2006
- Name: John L. Trapp
- Location: Buchanan, Michigan, United States
My fascination with birds dates to earliest childhood. Entries in my high school senior yearbook profess my interest in ornithology. Birds and their conservation were the focus of a 33-year career as a professional wildlife biologist with the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service that took me from the westernmost Aleutian Islands to the political intrigue of Washington, D.C. In retirement, birds remain my constant obsession.
- Duck Populations Rebound
- In Search of Tranquility
- Flight of the Goose
- Mystery of the Obese Ornithologist
- Publication Lag Times in Science Express
- Hot Birds!
- The Grail Bird, UFOs and Elvis
- Correction: Ivory-billed Woodpecker—More on “The L...
- Ivory-billed Woodpecker—More on “The Leak”
- Gestalt at 70 MPH