Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Ribald Woodpecker Joke

I can’t seem to get off the woodpecker kick I’m on. From the snopes.com message board, via Explainer Mailbag and purportal.com, comes this colorful (or perhaps I should say off-color) woodpecker joke originally posted on February 24, 2006:

Two tall trees, a birch and a beech, are growing in the woods. A small tree begins to grow between them, and the beech says to the birch, "Is that a son of a beech or a son of a birch?" The birch says he cannot tell. Just then a woodpecker lands on the sapling. The birch says, "Woodpecker, you are a tree expert. Can you tell if that is a son of a beech or a son of a birch?" The woodpecker takes a taste of the small tree. He replies, "It’s neither a son of a beech or a son of a birch. It is, however, the best piece of ash I have ever put my pecker in."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

The FatBirder's Nest
FatBirder Web Ring