Friday, November 21, 2008
- Name: John L. Trapp
- Location: Buchanan, Michigan, United States
My fascination with birds dates to earliest childhood. Entries in my high school senior yearbook profess my interest in ornithology. Birds and their conservation were the focus of a 33-year career as a professional wildlife biologist with the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service that took me from the westernmost Aleutian Islands to the political intrigue of Washington, D.C. In retirement, birds remain my constant obsession.
- My Peculiar Reading Habits
- Bear-ly Tolerable Situation
- Bald Eagle as a Backyard Bird
- Christmas Bird Counts of Berrien County: 1961-2007...
- Additions to the ABA Checklist
- Precipitation Summary for October 2008
- Hooktip and False Owlet Moths of Berrien County, M...
- Silkworm Moths of Berrien County, Michigan
- Underwing Moths of Berrien County, Michigan
- Giant Silkworm and Royal Moths of Berrien County, ...