Sunday, May 20, 2007

How Do Birds Procreate?

I once used the word “procreate” in a blog post that had absolutely nothing to do with procreation. I’ve started to notice that an awful lot of the referrals to Birds Etcetera are from people asking, How Do Birds Procreate? I find that rather amazing. I presume that most or all of these inquiries are from adolescents, but procreate? That’s an awfully big word for teenagers to be using in place of SEX

Anyway, Birds Etcetera still remains “banned” at the public library in my hometown in Michigan, not because of the content but merely because it is hosted by Blogger. The State of Michigan has a long history of imposing Internet filtering on public libraries, a practice that continues to this day.

Oh, by the way, most birds procreate by means of a simple cloacal kiss. Look it up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

The FatBirder's Nest
FatBirder Web Ring