Saturday, May 19, 2007

Random Gleanings from the BirdSphere #32

Introduction: A daily (or as often as I can find time to compile it) feature that highlights recent entries from North American bird blogs listed in my blogroll; also see here.

Today’s Featured Bird Blog:
My Birding Journal – “This journal primarily features the birds in my backyard that visit my feeders,” by avesbirder in western :Pennsylvania (online since November 2003)
Today’s Featured Bird Blog Entry (excerpt):
New Yard Bird

This week brought a new yard bird – Wild Turkey! I spotted three of them towards the back end of my yard. At first, I was teasing my cat, Snowball, to “look at the doggies” only to realize they weren’t dogs! LOL! I know there were two hens and one tom turkey. I was kind of surprised to see them in my yard. For all the years I’ve been at this house, I’ve never seen or heard them before. . . . [click here to read the rest of this entry, as originally posted by avesbirder on April 8, 2007]
<< Previous . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Next >>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

The FatBirder's Nest
FatBirder Web Ring