Friday, March 12, 2010
- Name: John L. Trapp
- Location: Buchanan, Michigan, United States
My fascination with birds dates to earliest childhood. Entries in my high school senior yearbook profess my interest in ornithology. Birds and their conservation were the focus of a 33-year career as a professional wildlife biologist with the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service that took me from the westernmost Aleutian Islands to the political intrigue of Washington, D.C. In retirement, birds remain my constant obsession.
- Feeding Birds or Baiting Deer?
- Competitive Birding Coming to the Big Screen
- Bird Banding in Michigan
- All-Black King Penguin
- Michigan Bluebird Society
- State Bird Journals
- Avian Tautonyms
- Beer-Cap Bird House
- Michigan Birds and Natural History
- Drought and Birds: Mallard