Thursday, February 12, 2009
- Name: John L. Trapp
- Location: Buchanan, Michigan, United States
My fascination with birds dates to earliest childhood. Entries in my high school senior yearbook profess my interest in ornithology. Birds and their conservation were the focus of a 33-year career as a professional wildlife biologist with the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service that took me from the westernmost Aleutian Islands to the political intrigue of Washington, D.C. In retirement, birds remain my constant obsession.
- Great Backyard Bird Count
- Precipitation Summary for January 2009
- Ophidiophobes Beware
- The Big Wild
- Gruesome Vultures?
- How the Public Views Birders
- Onabay Vineyards
- Precipitation Totals for December 2008
- Last Days of the Passenger Pigeon in Southwestern ...
- Birds of Berrien County, Michigan—2007