Thursday, February 05, 2009
- Name: John L. Trapp
- Location: Buchanan, Michigan, United States
My fascination with birds dates to earliest childhood. Entries in my high school senior yearbook profess my interest in ornithology. Birds and their conservation were the focus of a 33-year career as a professional wildlife biologist with the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service that took me from the westernmost Aleutian Islands to the political intrigue of Washington, D.C. In retirement, birds remain my constant obsession.
- Gruesome Vultures?
- How the Public Views Birders
- Onabay Vineyards
- Precipitation Totals for December 2008
- Last Days of the Passenger Pigeon in Southwestern ...
- Birds of Berrien County, Michigan—2007
- Extirpated Mammals of Berrien County, Michigan
- Facebook Group for Nature Bloggers
- Year-in-Review: 2008
- Bird New to U.S. Found in Texas