Friday, December 19, 2008
- Name: John L. Trapp
- Location: Buchanan, Michigan, United States
My fascination with birds dates to earliest childhood. Entries in my high school senior yearbook profess my interest in ornithology. Birds and their conservation were the focus of a 33-year career as a professional wildlife biologist with the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service that took me from the westernmost Aleutian Islands to the political intrigue of Washington, D.C. In retirement, birds remain my constant obsession.
- The Birds Barbie Doll
- Veracity of Ivory-billed Woodpecker Claims
- New Buffalo Christmas Bird Count: 29-Year History
- Swan Crashes into Truck’s Windshield
- Niles Christmas Bird Count: 45-Year Summary
- Snowbunny Encounter
- I Like Birds!!!
- How Far Can a Junco Hop?
- Steve Kress on Bird Feeding
- Impacts of Tar Sands Development on Birds