Sunday, December 07, 2008
- Name: John L. Trapp
- Location: Buchanan, Michigan, United States
My fascination with birds dates to earliest childhood. Entries in my high school senior yearbook profess my interest in ornithology. Birds and their conservation were the focus of a 33-year career as a professional wildlife biologist with the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service that took me from the westernmost Aleutian Islands to the political intrigue of Washington, D.C. In retirement, birds remain my constant obsession.
- How Far Can a Junco Hop?
- Steve Kress on Bird Feeding
- Impacts of Tar Sands Development on Birds
- Hornworts of Berrien County, Michigan, and Vicinit...
- Ghost Bird—The Movie (Trailer)
- Precipitation Summary for November 2008
- Sparrow Wars
- Mind-Altering Parasite
- Sphagnum Mosses of Berrien County, Michigan
- Darkling Beetles of Berrien County, Michigan