Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Random Gleanings from the BirdSphere #21

Introduction: A daily (or as often as I can find time to compile it) feature that highlights recent entries from North American bird blogs listed in my blogroll; also see here.

Random Bird Blog of the Day:
rkbirding - “A journal of my bird watching, starting from the very beginning,” by Ryan Kulla in Murrieta, California (online since January 2006)
Random Bird Blog Entry of the Day (excerpt)
three new birds (excerpt):

I have three new birds to add to my list, but one to take off. I’ve decided to take “Costa’s Hummingbird” off my list because at the time I labeled it I was very inexperienced and after looking at the pictures, and through more thinking, I realized it was an Anna’s Hummingbird. It was the only bird on my list that I never felt one hundred percent sure about.

[click here to read the rest of this entry, as originally posted by Ryan Kulla on March 13, 2007]
<< Previous . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Next >>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

The FatBirder's Nest
FatBirder Web Ring