Friday, March 16, 2007

Random Gleanings from the Birdosphere #2

Introduction: A daily (or as often as I can find time to compile it) feature that highlights recent entries from North American bird blogs listed in my blogroll; also see here.

Today’s Featured Blog:
Field Notes – the author “is an avid birder and the owner of the Wild Bird Center in Yarmouth. Check in frequently for information about birding in Maine and more,” by Derek Lovitch (since August 2005)
Today's Featured Entry (excerpt):
Portland Birding and Business

My first stop this morning was Winslow Park. Low tide concentrates waterfowl near the tip of the park, and this is usually when I tally my highest counts of Barrow’s Goldeneyes for any particular week. Since I last visited the park at high tide on Tuesday, and only saw 5 individuals, I hoped to “up” my week’s high count today. (click here to read more, as originally published on February 27, 2007)
<< Previous . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Next >>

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

The FatBirder's Nest
FatBirder Web Ring