Saturday, February 03, 2007
- Name: John L. Trapp
- Location: Buchanan, Michigan, United States
My fascination with birds dates to earliest childhood. Entries in my high school senior yearbook profess my interest in ornithology. Birds and their conservation were the focus of a 33-year career as a professional wildlife biologist with the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service that took me from the westernmost Aleutian Islands to the political intrigue of Washington, D.C. In retirement, birds remain my constant obsession.
- Wilson's Ivory-bill
- Sapsuckers Are Methodical "Neat Feaks"
- United Nations Weighs in on Climate Change
- Ode to the Classic Crane Urinal
- Other Bird Articles Featured on Wikipedia
- Seabirds on Wikipedia
- Harold Mayfield: Amateur Ornithologist Extraordina...
- Add This to Your Life List
- A Different Source of Caffeine
- Online Ornithological Newsletters: Issue #3 (Alber...