Thursday, November 30, 2006
- Name: John L. Trapp
- Location: Buchanan, Michigan, United States
My fascination with birds dates to earliest childhood. Entries in my high school senior yearbook profess my interest in ornithology. Birds and their conservation were the focus of a 33-year career as a professional wildlife biologist with the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service that took me from the westernmost Aleutian Islands to the political intrigue of Washington, D.C. In retirement, birds remain my constant obsession.
- Characteristics of North American Bird Blogs: Geog...
- Feathers Fly Over Another Holy Grail
- Appalachian Trail Mega-Transect
- "a vortex of extinction"
- Poetic Avian Voluptuary
- Turkeys Gone Wild
- Studious Birder
- Educating Birds?
- Hiking Is For the Birds: Creative Fundraising
- List of Known North American Bird Blogs