Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Educating Birds?

The Council for Environmental Education and Flying WILD have announced a conference (.pdf) entitled Bird Conservation through Education: A National Gathering for Bird Education. What is it, do you suppose, that they hope to teach the birds? I suspect that this conference is actually geared toward bird educators (i.e., people who teach others about birds), not educating birds. Anyway, the conference is scheduled for February 5-8, 2007, at The Crossings in Austin, Texas.

2 Comments:

Blogger Susan Gets Native said...

John,
Thanks for the info on the conference. Too bad it's in Texas and I am in Ohio. Maybe a closer one will pop up for me. I am the director of education for a Cincinnati based raptor rescue, and I am sure I could use a few pointers and new ways to teach.

November 24, 2006 12:26 AM  
Blogger John L. Trapp said...

But just think, Susan, you could write-off the travel costs as a business expense on your taxes!

November 24, 2006 8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

The FatBirder's Nest
FatBirder Web Ring