Wednesday, August 02, 2006
- Name: John L. Trapp
- Location: Buchanan, Michigan, United States
My fascination with birds dates to earliest childhood. Entries in my high school senior yearbook profess my interest in ornithology. Birds and their conservation were the focus of a 33-year career as a professional wildlife biologist with the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service that took me from the westernmost Aleutian Islands to the political intrigue of Washington, D.C. In retirement, birds remain my constant obsession.
- Birding, Birdwatching, and Bird Feeding
- The Dippy Bird
- Turkeys Gone Wild
- Birding and Other Outdoor Activities As Google Sea...
- Birdingest Canadian Cities
- Birdingest U.S. Cities
- Tits Stamp Out Smoking
- Popularity of Birding
- If Only Binoculars Were Cool
- American Bird Listing Association