Thursday, July 17, 2008
- Name: John L. Trapp
- Location: Buchanan, Michigan, United States
My fascination with birds dates to earliest childhood. Entries in my high school senior yearbook profess my interest in ornithology. Birds and their conservation were the focus of a 33-year career as a professional wildlife biologist with the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service that took me from the westernmost Aleutian Islands to the political intrigue of Washington, D.C. In retirement, birds remain my constant obsession.
- Historical Bird Quotation
- More CoCoRaHS in Michigan: The First 15 Days
- Conifers of Berrien County, Michigan
- CoCoRAHS in Michigan: The First 15 Days
- Volunteering for CoCoRaHS
- Deer Flies and Horse Flies of Berrien County, Mich...
- Animals and Plants Named for Michigan
- Caddisflies of Berrien County, Michigan, and Vicin...
- Pleistocene Vertebrates of Berrien County, Michiga...
- Damselflies and Dragonflies of Berrien County, Mic...