Thursday, February 21, 2008
- Name: John L. Trapp
- Location: Buchanan, Michigan, United States
My fascination with birds dates to earliest childhood. Entries in my high school senior yearbook profess my interest in ornithology. Birds and their conservation were the focus of a 33-year career as a professional wildlife biologist with the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service that took me from the westernmost Aleutian Islands to the political intrigue of Washington, D.C. In retirement, birds remain my constant obsession.
- Forthcoming Book on Audubon
- Hybrids or Distinct Species?
- Melvin A. Traylor--Obituary
- The Nature Blog Network—Popularity vs Quality
- The Other “C-Word”
- Great Backyard Bird Counting in Michigan
- Sunday Great Backyard Bird Counting in West Virgin...
- Robins and the Great Backyard Bird Count
- Surrounded By Aliens
- My Friday Great Backyard Bird Counts in West Virgi...