Sunday, June 03, 2007

Random Gleanings from the BirdSphere #46

Introduction: A daily (or as often as I can find time to compile it) feature that highlights recent entries from North American bird blogs listed in my blogroll; also see here.

Today’s Featured Bird Blog:
BirdWatchers Blog – “We’ve added this Blog so that you will always know the latest at BirdWatchers.com,” by Debbie Lea in Grand Rapids, Michigan (online since January 2005) {Note: This blog has been inactive since February 3, 2007]
Today’s Featured Bird Blog Entry (excerpt):
[No Title]

Today is the first day in many that the sun has been out. It has been another month of rain! I decided since it was not raining I would take some trash out to the dumpster which is located at the back area of our retail store. It seems every time I do dump trash I see lots of birds back there, and I always tell them “go out front, there’s lots of food in the feeders for you”. The only ones who listen are the goldfinches, house finches and mourning doves. As I was walking back toward the front where our store is, I heard a bluebird singing. I looked up and on the top of the parking lot light was a male Eastern Bluebird. . . . [click here to read the rest of this entry, as originally posted by Debbie Lea on October 24, 2006]
<< Previous . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Next >>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

The FatBirder's Nest
FatBirder Web Ring