Thursday, March 29, 2007

Random Gleanings from the BirdSphere #13

Introduction: A daily (or as often as I can find time to compile it) feature that highlights recent entries from North American bird blogs listed in my blogroll; also see here.

Random Blog of the Day:
Home Bird Days – “A blog for my day lists,” by Home Bird in South Jersey (online since March 2006) [this blog is inactive, the last entry having been posted on May 7, 2006]
Random Entry of the Day (excerpt):
About this Blog

I’ve set up this new blog as a place to keep my day lists. My posts here won’t have any stories, pictures, links, etc., just lists. I already have a regular blog for all those other things at Home Bird Notes.
[Click here to read the rest of this entry, as originally posted by Home Bird on April 19, 2006]

<< Previous . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Next >>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

The FatBirder's Nest
FatBirder Web Ring