Thursday, November 09, 2006
- Name: John L. Trapp
- Location: Buchanan, Michigan, United States
My fascination with birds dates to earliest childhood. Entries in my high school senior yearbook profess my interest in ornithology. Birds and their conservation were the focus of a 33-year career as a professional wildlife biologist with the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service that took me from the westernmost Aleutian Islands to the political intrigue of Washington, D.C. In retirement, birds remain my constant obsession.
- Establishing a Birding-Related Business
- North American Bird Blogs
- The Ivory-billed Woodpecker and the Arkansas Bird ...
- "a little knowledge is a dangerous thing"
- The Birder Survey
- Crow Trends in West Virginia
- Survey of Bloggers
- Flattery Will Get You Recognized
- Pigeon Wars
- Cities Lay Claim to Birds