Friday, October 27, 2006
- Name: John L. Trapp
- Location: Buchanan, Michigan, United States
My fascination with birds dates to earliest childhood. Entries in my high school senior yearbook profess my interest in ornithology. Birds and their conservation were the focus of a 33-year career as a professional wildlife biologist with the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service that took me from the westernmost Aleutian Islands to the political intrigue of Washington, D.C. In retirement, birds remain my constant obsession.
- SORA Redux
- Frustration Trumps Utility: SORA Fails to Live Up ...
- Of Birds and War
- More Hyperbole from Tim Gallagher
- “Hybrid Mutant of Something”
- Birds and Trees: An Inseparable Attraction
- Hummingbird Wars
- Blog Carnivals of Note
- Fine Feathered Shirts
- Ten Things I Did to Further My Interest in Birding...