Tuesday, July 09, 2002

Salary Survey of Professionals in the Biological Sciences

The American Institute of Biological Sciences has partnered with The Scientist magazine to sponsor a salary survey (click on Salary Survey) of professionals in the biological sciences. The online survey is being conducted through July 15 by Abbott, Langer & Associates, Inc. All professionals employed in the life sciences are encouraged to participate. When I submitted my response, I received an automated query to double-check the figure I had entered for my salary. I don't know if they thought it was too high or too low. Maybe it was just a way of increasing the accuracy of the survey results. Interesting, anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

The FatBirder's Nest
FatBirder Web Ring